I want to thank Grace of Color and Grace for her nomination. She has a wonderful blog I think everyone should be reading. I’m so very grateful to have been selected for The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award! 😀
The rules are:
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them on their nomination.
1. If you could only visit one foreign country which would it be?
When I was a little girl I was obsessed with Australia & while travel doesn’t really appeal to me now I suppose that would be my selection.
2. What behavior from other people in the restaurant where you’re eating drives you crazy?
I don’t care for people being excessively loud & obnoxious when I am trying to have a meal with someone.
3. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
You wouldn’t think this would be the hardest question, but in a way it is. I don’t really have any glamorous accomplishments, but I really enjoy working with my little sister, nieces & nephew with their homework. Some of their school projects have turned out very well & are a real source of pride. 🙂
4. What person from history would you most like to meet?
Gosh, there have been so many great people throughout history, it’s so hard to decide. Maybe Nickola Tesla, as there are many things I would like clarified.
5. Where is your dream vacation destination?
I get lost so easily that I do not actually enjoy traveling. I do love to thumb through pictures of beautiful places all over the world. There is a nearby forest that I enjoy camping in, though I haven’t been for a long while I believe I would enjoy another excursion there. 🙂
6. What happened to make you decide to begin blogging?
A number of life changes occurred to inspire me to branch out into the wonderful world of blogging. The biggest was perhaps that I experienced a tragedy when a very close friend passed away & the fact that the same friend was a roommate also caused a huge reduction in household income, so I became even more motivated to promote my boutique. Subsequently my blog has expanded & while it hasn’t been especially profitable, yet, I believe that it has helped me restore structure to my life & grow personally.
7. What language do you wish you could speak?
All of them, communication is a powerful tool. At this time I only have a few words in several different languages, but I would enjoy being a linguist. Reading other languages would also be epic.
8. Which super power do you want and why?
Well, Bruce Wayne’s money would be nice lol. I think I’d have to go with Wolverine’s epic regeneration.
9. You have to run out of your burning house (everyone is safe) and you can only grab one item, what?
Hmmm, good question, probably my computer. Of course that’s with the assumption that pets are included in everyone being safe. 😉
10. Every TV show gets cancelled except one. Which do you choose?
Holy crap! That would totally ruin my week lol. Having to choose only one I have to keep The Walking Dead.
1) Nerd Burger
2) Crazy Bat Lady
3) Bright Shiny Day
4) Dannielle Hunt Photography
5) Evie Dylan
6) By Castello
7) Dawn Hill Designs
8) One and the same
9) Arizona Girl
10) Eclectic Feel
1) What inspires you the most?
2) Who is your favorite author?
3) What inspired you to start blogging?
4) What are your favorite series? (TV, comics, etc)
5) Do you have a favorite movie? If so, what is it?
6) Do you game? If so, what’s your favorite?
7) Who are your role models? (all answers are acceptable; family, fictional characters, famous people, ect)
8) What are your aspirations?
9) Do you have a hobby? (I enjoy crochet 🙂 )
10) What’s a little know fact about you? (of course one you don’t mind sharing with the internet)
While I follow all of your blogs & will be reading your responses I think having a link to your post in the comments will add symmetry, should you decide to accept my nomination. 😀