It seems as though I have seen this beautiful, distinct actress everywhere since I was very young. Perhaps this is due to her work preceding my birth, LOL. Though I believe I have been more influenced by the roles she has portrayed a little more recently, I mean, seriously, she got to be Morticia Addams in the 1990s. One of my fave movies from the late ’90s she did a marvelous job playing Rodmilla, the evil step-mother in Ever After. She also very generous soul, having championed several humanitarian causes & aids in the fight against diabetes, as well as other worthy causes.
(Pics courtesy of Google image search)
Anjelica has a very regal bearing with a dignified look that she clearly enjoys accenting with bold jewelry selections. I did my best to compile a little wishlist based on her feminine style. Finally, I settled on some lovely pieces I found at Walmart that have the right kind of look & feel.
1) Pori Jewelers Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings ($7.65)
2) Ladies Aluminum Hematite 24mm 18 Inch Adjustable Chunky Cuban Chain Necklace ($8.99)
3) Silvertone 20 Inch Adjustable Multi Chunky Cuban Chain Necklace ($8.99)
4) Unique Bargains Women Multi Layers Beads Design Necklace Green Black ($9.27)
5) Gold-Tone Blue and Coral Accent Fashion Statement Bib Necklace ($10)
6) PORI Jewelers Sterling Silver 3mm x 29mm Diamond-Cut Hoop Earrings ($11)
7) Angelique Silver Sterling Silver E-Coat Polished Hollow 40mm Hoop Earrings ($13)
8) Women’s Rose Gold-Tone Watch with Stackable Bracelets Set ($14)
9) Stainless Steel Multi-Tone Floral Three Stackable Womens Bangle Bracelet Set ($17.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤