The ever lovely Susan Sarandon has been entertaining us on the screen since 1970 & on Broadway since ’72. In her long illustrious career she has won numerous awards & accolades. She has also championed many causes, mostly of the social & economic justice variety. Yes, she’s generally a bleeding heart liberal (not that I find that to be a terrible thing, or in some cases an incredible thing), who has more recently come under fire on twitter for for saying (paraphrasing likely here) that Trump isn’t that bad. I don’t normally mention politics here, as mostly it’s dirty & exhausting, but I thought her recent experience was a bit funny. Getting back to the business of this post, I first came to know of Sarandon by way of Janet in The Rocky Horror Picture Show, if you haven’t noticed that I’m a bit off/weird then you haven’t been paying attention, LOL.
(Pics courtesy of Google image search)
Her style is distinctly feminine & often conservative, though she sure doesn’t shy away from displaying her curves when she has a mind to. I’ve noticed a particular fondness for, somewhat, simple necklaces & she has occasion to brandish wrist adornment as well. So I chose to focus on these attributes when compiling today’s inspired wishlist & I found all of these lovelies at Target (some are on clearance & won’t be around very much longer).
1) Bangle Bracelet Set ($4.99)
2) Women’s Metal Cluster Neck with Feather ($7.48)
3) Women’s Necklace Pendant with Double Teardrop Castings and Stone ($8.48)
4) Women’s Bracelet Set with Mixed Beads, Braided Cord with Flower Charm ($9.99)
5) Women’s Necklace with Feather Pendant Cluster ($12.99)
6) Women’s Long Pendant Necklace with Stones ($12.99)
7) Sterling Silver ‘Be the change you want to see’ Butterfly Necklace ($12.99)
8) Women’s Bracelet Multi Strand Faux Leather Snap Bracelet with Stone & Metal ($12.99)
9) Women’s Gold Collar Necklace with Cutout Coin ($14.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤