Very few haven’t heard of this talented singer, song writer, but did you know that she has also been an elementary music teacher? Can you imagine growing up to realize that your music teacher went on to become a star in the industry? She hit the scene in ’93 & since has gone on to make hits in a variety of genres, she’s done pop, rock, folk, blues & country. She is also a breast cancer survivor & has regular checkups relating to a diagnosis of meningioma (which is benign, but must be monitored). Since she has become rather outspoken about cancer, in addition to her numerous other charity works with a wide array of causes. Sheryl is also a proud & devoted mother, having adopted 2 sons (whose birthdays are practically shared, being 3 years and a single day apart, lol).
(Pics courtesy of Google image search)
Her style runs from practical to flamboyant, but is always charming. It seems pretty rare (perhaps even never) to see her wearing a necklace, but she does seem to enjoy earrings, bracelets & rings. While only a few of the items I found for today’s wishlist remind me more directly of her style, I just had a little fun with the three main jewelry types she frequently wears. Everything in today’s collection was found on Walmart.com & some may be on clearance so I expect there to be limited numbers.
1) Tazza Shiny Gold Triple Interlocked Bangle ($10)
2) Steel Art Stainless Steel Rose Ring ($10)
3) 18kt White Gold-Tone Heart Ring ($10.79)
4) Pori Jewelers Sterling Silver Drop Earrings ($11)
5) Silver-Tone Textured Bangle Bracelets, 8-Piece ($12.98)
6) Sterling Silver Geometric Square Eurowire Drop Earrings ($13.08)
7) 20.00 Ct Oval & Round Purple Color Cubic Zirconias CZ Tennis Bracelet 7″ ($19.49)
8) Black Ombre Crystal Stainless Steel Bangle ($24)
9) Brinley Co. Butterfly Wrap Ring in Sterling Silver ($24.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤