I always associate this actress with classic movies, particularly of the musical nature. I especially remember her voice from my childhood in the role of Charlotte from the animated Charlotte’s Web. She was an entertainer to the core which included a stint in Broadway, as well her on screen work, television appearances & memorable musical performances. Debbie was also known to take a stand when she felt passionately about a subject & had a feud with NBC over cigarette commercials airing during her show, eventually breaking contract due to the network refusing to honor her adamant request. Reynolds was also a founding member of Thalians, an organization founded by entertainers to promote awareness & treatment of mental illness, & served as the group’s president nearly continuously from 1957 to 2011.
(Pics courtesy of Google image search)
As she reminds me of a more classical age of entertainment, I went with pearls as an overall theme for today’s related wishlist. Pearls have long been a staple for all jewelry collections & have been sought after since time immemorial. I know this is a pale tribute to this glorious woman, but for those of us impacted by her life & career, we need a little something to hold on to. All of the selections in today’s list come from Amazon because it is so easy to find nearly anything you want there.
1) Bella Pearl Braided Coil Bracelet ($7.36)
2) Sterling Silver and White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Bracelet, Necklace, and Earrings Jewelry Set ($9.76)
3) Bella Pearl Cubic Zirconia Pearl Stud Earrings ($9.76)
4) Bella Pearl Triple Cubic Zirconia Pearl Earrings ($11.48)
5) Sterling Silver 9-10mm White Button Freshwater Cultured Pearl and 16mm White Crystal Bead Ball Ring ($12.58)
6) Rhodium-Plated Sterling Silver Freshwater Cultured Pearl Basket Pendant Necklace ($12.91)
7) Sterling Silver Birthstone and Pearl Drop Bezel Set Stud Earrings ($14.41)
8) Freshwater Cultured Baroque Endless Style Pearl Strand ($16)
9) Sterling Silver Freshwater Cultured Pearl and Cubic Zirconia Drop Earrings ($16.41)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤