This amazingly talented woman is a veteran of actress & is an accomplished singer. Including some Justice League voice acting & a role as Amanda Waller in Young Justice. She’s also known to be an activist for the cause of HIV/AIDS, promoting the quest for a cure. Sheryl has a stage presence that is both commanding & beautiful. I personally find it wonderful to see her any time she makes an appearance & she always seems so jovial.
(Pics courtesy of Google Image Search)
She always conducts herself with such poise & much like myself, she seems to be a lover of accessories, especially where jewelry is concerned. 😀 So I went shopping around to put together a wishlist & decided to go with a few beauties I found at Target that remind me of her amazing style.
1) Pearl Stud Earrings Set ($4.99)
2) Clear Crystal Round Oval Earring Trio ($4.99)
3) Women’s Natasha Accessories Imitation Gold Short Multiple Circle Necklace ($6.98)
4) Women’s Striped Bead Station Necklace ($6.98)
5) Women’s Honeycomb and Hexagon Station with Shell Disc Necklace ($6.98)
6) Women’s Round Multi Stone Drop Earrings ($7.99)
7) Women’s 5 Row Chain and Bead Necklace ($16.99)
8) Silver Plated Heart Pendant with Cubic Zirconia ($16.99)
9) Women’s Natasha Accessories Imitation Gold Long Shaky Necklace with Beads ($10.48)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤