A true southern belle & an amazing singer, Dolly has been in the spotlight throughout my life. She’s also an accomplished actress, having had many different roles through the years. An avid supporter of literacy, her Dollywood Foundation supporting the Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library, among other great wonderful of charity. As a reader I find her devotion to literacy admirable.
(Pics courtesy of Google image search)
I’ve noticed that a lot of women enjoy dramatic earrings & Dolly is no exception to this general trend. Due to this I have chosen to mostly focus this wishlist on earrings, though I did through in a few necklaces that also remind me of her elegant style. All items were found while browsing the selection available through Billy the Tree.
1) 1928 Jewelry – Antiqued Silver-Tone Amethyst Purple Petite Filigree Heart Earrings ($14)
2) Pear Shape Drop Fashion Earrings with Aqua Beads ($15.95)
3) Wire Wrap 1/2 Moon Design Drop Earrings 925 Sterling Silver ($16.95)
4) Oxidized Ornate Fashion Earrings ($17.49)
5) 1928 Jewelry – Gold-Tone Crystal Filigree Teardrop Earrings ($18)
6) Long Drop Crystal Fashion Earrings ($20.95)
7) 14 Karat Gold Plated Necklace with CZ and Simulated Pearl Drop 925 Sterling Silver ($24.95)
8) Polished Circle and Bar Drop Necklace 925 Sterling Silver ($25.95)
9) 18″ Rhodium Plated 925 Sterling Silver 1.2mm (0.05″) Cable Chain w/ Lobster Clasp & Triple White Pearl CZ Drop Pendant ($30.95)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤