This particular actress has been in quite a few series that I have avidly watched at various points in my life. I think I first noticed her in Earth 2, though there was much ridiculous in the series (I thought so when I was younger too), it did make me consider other possibilities (though the specific logic was impossible to really follow with some of the things). Jessica was also in several episodes of The Outer Limits, the revamp that came out in the 90s & that was a series I enjoyed a lot in my teen years. More recently she’s been in Flashpoint & NCIS, also series I really like. Like so many others, she does her fair share of charity work as well, she is especially known as an environmentalist & animal rights supporter.
(Pics courtesy of Google image search)
Most often her jewelry stylings are that of simple elegance, but she also has occasion to don dramatic flairs. Naturally, the little wishlist that I have compiled is based on these observations. 😉 I found all of these lovely baubles whilst browsing the wonderful selection available from Billy the Tree (currently having a sale too, until January 31, 15% off when you use code: HOLIDAY15 at checkout).
1) Vintage Style Crystal Silver Tone Twist Design Clip On Fashion Earrings ($10.95)
2) Silver Tone Square Crystal Fashion Lever Earrings ($12.95)
3) Beautiful Silver Tone Crystal and Simulated Pearl Fashion Drop Earrings ($16.95)
4) 16″ + 1″ 18K Gold Plated Copper Necklace with Pearls and Red Glass Drop ($17.95)
5) 34″ Long Gold Tone Howlite Fashion Necklace ($19.95)
6) Stunning Gunmetal Tone Clear Crystal Fashion Necklace and Earring Set ($26.95)
7) 16″ Handmade Necklace with Rose Quartz Nugget and Pearls 925 Sterling Silver ($30.95)
8) Faceted Turquoise Necklace with Peridot and Amethyst 925 Sterling Silver ($31.95)
9)T.R.U. by 1928 Jewelry – 14K Gold-Dipped Chevron Red Faceted Briolette Drop Necklace 16″ Adj. ($34.95)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤