Buck Rogers might have been just a touch before my time, but it had an undeniable impact on little me & who could forget the amazingly beautiful & iconic Erin Gray? I’ve been into the whole sci/fi thing for as long as I can remember & Gray was one of the women who helped shape my early years of ‘what if’ explorations. Sure, she’s had other roles but she will always be Colonel Wilma Deering in my heart.
(Pics courtesy of Google image search)
She seems to enjoy both delicate pieces & those that make a statement. Pink Basiscurrently has a nice selection jewelry that easily fulfills both of those requirements. Here are a few items that I found while shopping around.
1) Brown Faceted Beaded High Polish Metal Dangle Earrings ($3.99)
2) Purple Gold Faceted Beaded Box Chain Dangle Earrings ($3.99)
3) Brown Silver Intricate Beaded Tear Drop Earrings ($3.99)
4) Silver Beaded High Polish Accent Layered Cascading Necklace ($3.99)
5) Silver Coin Dangling High Polish Thin Chain Necklace ($5.99)
6) White Faux Pearl Daisy Accent Gemstone Necklace ($8.99)
7) Black Gold High Polish Triangle Accent Necklace ($14.99)
8) Rainbow High Polish Triangle Accent Necklace ($19.99)
9) Silver Studded Coin Accent Statement Necklace ($24.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤