This beautiful & talented vocalist has made a clear mark with her powerful voice. It’s also true the Lauryn has had success in acting, though the list of her work in the field is very short she is very recognizable. Her musical talents have lent themselves to numerous movies in addition to her studio albums. It is unfortunate that her song writing & singing professionally has been sporadic for a long time as her voice is practically angelic.
There is so much to envy & emulate about Lauryn’s stunning style I had to narrow it down for a single post. I decided to go with earrings, though I could have easily done necklaces or bracelets. Rings might have been a little more difficult to find reference sources, but I probably could have managed. Still, ear drama is the order of the day, LOL. All of the items listed in this post were found at Target.
1) Women’s Fashion Hoop Earrings – Gold ($2.38)
2) Women’s Fashion Drop Earrings ($2.38)
3) Women’s Fashion Drop Earrings – Silver ($2.38)
4) Women’s Textured Hoop Earring – Silver ($2.38)
5) Women’s Dangle Earrings – Gold and Blue ($2.38)
6) Women’s Dangle Earring with Acrylic Stone and Shell Teardrops ($2.38)
7) Women’s Curb Link Earrings with Openwork Casting and Beads ($5.58)
8) Women’s Natasha Accessories Imitation Gold Beaded Earring Bugle Beads ($6.28)
9) Women’s Rhodium Artisan Open Teardrop Dangle Drop Earrings ($7.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤