She was a lesson to everyone about the dangers of eating disorders. One of the first stars known to have left this world due to anorexia which changed the nature of our conversations relating to anorexia & bulimia. Karen’s rigid dieting began shortly after The Carpenters initial recordings & the world saw her obsession grow out of control. While this is a terrible, terrible situation to have happened I think it’s also important to remember her in a positive light as well.
(Pics found in Google image search)
Her legendary vocals are still with us today & learning from her tragedy has brought a brighter future into the lives of others. Today’s jewelry selections were both inspired by her personal style & the era in which she lived. All of these treasures were found within the wonderfully eclectic selections from OASAP.
1) Vintage Crack Turquoise Stone Jewelry Rhinestone Embellishment Necklace ($9.99)
2) Vintage Silver Tone Stone Embellishment Tasseled Necklace ($9.99)
3) Women Vintage Rhinestone Hollow Cut Out Cuff Bracelet ($3.99)
4) Coin Golden Plated Pendent Necklace ($4.99)
5) Vintage Style Rose Pendant Necklace ($5.99)
6) Vintage Carved Design Necklace with Feather Tassel ($6.99)
7) Vintage Engraving Flower Hollow Rose Ring ($6.99)
8) Etched Stackable Rhinestone Deco Vintage Ring Set ($6.99)
9) Antique Faux Gemstone Women Ring ($14.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤