While she passed away before I was born, breast cancer (really all cancer) has stolen too many of our greats, the impact of this amazing vocalist on my life & other connoisseurs of music cannot be denied. I also find it interesting that she came from a big family, the youngest of 8 children, as I’m 2 of 7 (my Borg designation, LOL). Minnie’s interest in the arts began with ballet & modern dance, her parents noticed her obvious vocal ability & encouraged her to progress in that direction. She is undeniably beautiful & though it’s possible that many have not thought of her as a style icon she had a certain way about her that was magnetic.
(pics found on Google image search)
For this post I have chosen to mostly focus on Minnie’s hair embellishments, though I have included a few pairs of earrings as well. I hope you are as inspired by this stunning icon as I am. 😉 My selections today come from one of my favorite shops, Jolly Chic.
1) Four Pieces Imitation Pearl Bridal Hair Pins ($3.99)
2) Exquisite One Piece Imitation Pearl Hair Pin ($5.99)
3) Solid Crystal Peacock Floret Beads Bride Comb ($6.99)
4) Rhinestone Pearl Beads Twist Hair Accessory Women ($11.99)
5) Flower Crystal Pearl Womens Hair Accessory ($11.99)
6) Exquisite Imitation Pearl Fashion Womens Hair Accessory ($13.99)
7) White Gold Plated Zircon Flower Pattern Womens Ear Studs ($3.99)
8) Pearl White Gold Plated Delicate Womens Ear Studs ($3.99)
9) Pearl Pendant Rhinestone Retro Womens Ear Studs ($3.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤