Coming into prominence in the mid nineties Shania Twain is a name that resonates throughout the country scene. She retired from singing in 2004 due to dysphonia which has since been successfully treated & she returned to the stage in 2012. Not only is she an amazing singer but she is stunningly beautiful & ever stylish. She has certainly influenced my take on fashion from my teen years on.
(pics found in google image search)
I’ve noticed that she really enjoys a good statement pendant, so I have chosen to focus on large pendant necklaces for my usual list. Geometric & nature inspired (with a moment of mythology) pieces are also a theme running through the small collection Twain has inspired me to produce. I found all of these treasures at Walmart, which seems to frequently has a surprising selection of wonderful jewelry.
1) Nylon String Heart Style Glass Pressed Flower Pendant ($8.54)
2) Brinley Co. Women’s CZ Sterling Silver Butterfly Pendant Fashion Necklace ($16.99)
3) Bling Jewelry Filigree Butterfly Pendant Necklace Sterling Silver ($16.99)
4) Large Oval Carved Shell Flower Pendant Cord Necklace ($17.94)
5) 1928 Jewelry Vintage Lace Large Golden Oval Pendant Necklace ($25.99)
6) Belcho Gold Overlay Large Hammered Ring Pendant Necklace ($27.74)
7) Large Polished Goldtone Phoenix Pendant ($29.99)
8) Red Coral Sterling Silver Large Round Pendant Necklace ($42.99)
9) Gold Overlaid Bronze Large Oval Cutout Pendant ($66.39)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤