The godmother of punk is deserving of a Monday salute as well. She is an outspoken vegan who raises awareness & helps with vegetarian starter kits. While I do not agree with her no meat stance I can understand her concerns about pollution from the meat industry. I do feel the need to point out that likely it is our farming strategy that has put the bee & other pollinators at risk. Neither system is perfect but we do have to eat something.
I’ve enjoyed this icon’s music since an early age & have to admit that the inspiration for this post came to me when one of her songs came on the radio the other day. The style I most associate with her is very ’80s & I have naturally found a few items in that vein. I’ve chosen to focus on eclectic necklaces, perhaps you like them as much as I do. 😉 Today’s selections come from Jolly Chic, a great place to find such items.
1) Turquise Leaf Vintage Style Hot Sale Cutie Necklace ($1.99)
2) Pendant Multi-Layer Bohemia Style Fashion Necklace ($2.99)
3) Multi Layered Turquoise Pendant Fashion Womens Necklace ($2.99)
4) Visual Animal Shape Hollow Out Mistress Necklace ($2.99)
5) Gold Long Leaf Bead Pendant Womens Necklace ($4.99)
6) Arrowhead Letter Disc Pendant Woman Necklace Silver ($4.99)
7) Bodhi Vintage Long Pattern Necklace ($4.99)
8) Retro Pendant Beads Layers Short Necklace ($5.99)
9) Long Pattern Pendant Imitation Amber Necklace ($5.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤