One of my all time favorite actresses, Whoopi even became one of the women of Star Trek in the ’90s. Every role she’s graced the screen, any screen, with is as amazing as her range of portrayals. There are few actors that can so move me, make me laugh, bring me to tears, etc. So today I have chosen to share my admiration for this very special icon.
Her style is also uniquely hers & while I have chosen not to go with her wonderfully unusual hats I have made a few selections loosely based on her jewelry fashion sense. All of the following items come from the Target fine jewelry lines. I generally have nine choices & this is no different, but I have left necklaces out in favor of earrings, bracelets & rings.
1) Silver Plated Brass Diamond Cut Hoop ($12.99)
2) 4/5 CT. T.W. Pear-Cut Amethyst Stud Prong-Set Earrings in Sterling Silver ($14.99)
3) Fancy Silver-Plated Teardrop Dangle Earrings ($19.99)
4) Women‘s Geometric Link Bracelet in Sterling Silver ($16.99)
5) Silver Plated Interlocked Cuff Bracelet ($24.99)
6) Allura 7.5mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl Strung Bracelet with Fisheye Clasp in Sterling Silver ($24.99)
7) Women’s Tressa Collection Curled Ring in Sterling Silver ($14.99)
8) Silver Plated Cubic Zirconia Triple Row Open Band Ring ($14.99)
9) Women’s Silver Plated Oval Filigree Cubic Zirconia Ring ($14.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤