I think she first came to my attention with The Color Purple, Rae has been in numerous intriguing roles since. More recently she has created a bit of controversy with her rather public statements about Oprah. I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if it does come off as a bit crude. I have to admit to liking people that are willing to speak their mind bluntly, even if I do not agree with what they have to say (not that I personally know Oprah or anything).
Always glamorous, even in the most simple of outfits, it’s easy to find inspiration when thinking of Rae Dawn Chong. I found some beautiful baubles at Billy the Tree that seem to fit well in the style of this marvelous icon.
1) Crystal Fashion Choker and Earring Set ($9.95)
2) Endless Simulated Pearl Fashion Necklace and Earring Set ($16.95)
3) 1928 Jewelry – Silver-Tone Purple Beaded Necklace 16″Adj. ($22)
4) 18″ Rhodium Plated 925 Sterling Silver 1.2mm (0.05″) Cable Chain w/ Lobster Clasp & 7.75 White Pearl Fancy Cubic Zirconia ($25.95)
5) 18″ + 2″ Rhodium Plated CZ Circle Necklace 925 Sterling Silver ($27.95)
6) Silver Tone Crystal Fashion Hoop Earrings ($9.95)
7) French Wire Earrings with 12mm Tiger’s Eye Bead 925 Sterling Silver ($10.95)
8) Pear Shape Drop Fashion Earrings with Black Beads ($10.95)
9) Shell and Magnesite Earrings 925 Sterling Silver ($16.95)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤