The Drew Barrymore that most easily comes to my mind was from very long ago. The first movie I ever saw in a theater was E.T. The Extraterrestrial & while I do not actually recall that initial viewing the movie had a huge impact on me. I still have my stuffed E.T. doll my mother gave me for my 5th birthday (he was pretty much my best friend for nearly a decade). Drew’s role in the film reminds me a lot of one of my little sisters, though I had no younger siblings when the film was released (I have 3 younger sisters, 2 younger brothers & 1 older brother).
Since E.T. she’s had many other spectacular roles & despite the early pitfalls of child stardom has grown into a glamorous woman & loving mother. Of course I put together a little list of baubles inspired by her style & today’s selections come from OASAP.
1) Modern Star And Crescent Artificial Gemstone ($5.99)
2) Golden Plated Leave Pendent Necklace ($5.99)
3) Vintage Style Rose Pendant Necklace ($5.99)
4) Golden Tone Moon Shape Pendent Necklace ($6.99)
5) Vintage Antique Hollow Out Necklace ($7.99)
6) Vintage Silver Tone Water Drop Pendant Necklace ($9.99)
7) Stackable Ring Set ($6.99)
8) Etched Stackable Rhinestone Deco Vintage Ring Set ($8.99)
9) Fashion Metallic Foliage Ring Set ($8.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤