Ah the lovely Nancy Sinatra, who at first struggled to get America to notice her music. It’s almost difficult to believe that her first record label was on the verge of dropping her due to lack of success with the charts in the states. Then she released These Boots are Made for Walking, which certainly made a splash on the charts! When she appeared on stage with high boots & colorful go-go dancers she became an iconic image of the swinging sixties. She went on to do a variety of widely recognized songs, such as the title track for the Bond film You Only Live Twice. I’ve chosen to include a link to Bang Bang, which was later used in the beginning of Kill Bill Vol I, because it’s one of my favorites.
I had a lot of trouble finding jewelry pieces inspired by the magnificent Nancy. No one seems to be making or selling anything remotely like the bangles she favored in her youth. Instead I decided to go with some choker necklaces that she appears to favor these days. All of the selections today come from Jolly Chic & I have to say that whoever is responsible for writing their product descriptions was a bit confused when many of these were added as the non-word “chocker” appears frequently. They do all turn up on a correctly spelled search for choker, but I decided to keep their error intact in the listing LOL.
1) Rhinestone Exaggerated Fashion Chocker Necklace ($2.99)
2) Simple Style Flower Shaped Fashion Chocker Necklace ($3.99)
3) Crescent Vintage Silver Choker Necklace ($4.99)
4) Individuality Knitted Design Leather Chain Necklace ($5.99)
5) Gemstone Flower Pendant Fashion Chocker Necklace ($7.99)
6) Color Block Twist Alloy Charm Necklace ($8.99)
7) Rhinestone Imitate Pearl Chocker Necklace ($9.99)
8) Punk Multi-Layer Fashion Chocker Necklace ($10.99)
9) Hot Sale Retro Solid Female All Matching Necklaces ($12.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤