While the genre is now called blaxploitation, that isn’t what I thought of it when I was a little girl. What I saw was an amazingly beautiful woman who it was a mistake to cross. She was also the first female action star in the genre. So many of her roles were like a fem Punisher, naturally I loved her. Pam was certainly a force to be reckoned especially in her early movies.
She is so spectacular & talented, I’ve admired her since my earliest days. To me she has never represented a stereotype, but instead more of a powerful role model (though vengeance is not my cup of tea, as it is with so many of her early roles). I found a few items reminiscent of her style at Jolly Chic.
1) Bohemia Turquoise Teardrop Pendant Women Earring ($1.99)
2) Candy Color Tassels Star Pattern Women Earrings ($3.99)
3) Elegant Leaf Pendant Tassel Beads Drop Earrings ($4.99)
4) Exquisite Alloy Plated Hoop Earrings ($4.99)
5) Fashion Plated Rhinestones Hanging Women Earrings ($4.99)
6) White Gold Plated Simple Fashion Womens Hoop Earrings ($5.99)
7) White Gold Plated Carving Pendant Womens Necklace ($3.99)
8) Classic Turquoise Lobster Clasp Retro Necklace ($4.99)
9) Fashion Tophus Pendant 18K Gilding Rhinestone Woman Necklace ($5.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤