I recently started a new job & it is certainly an adjustment. While I adapt to the new demands on my schedule I just can’t find the time to blog as much as I used to. For a time I will be posting Magnificent Monday & Fantastical Friday, when I’m more in the swing of things I will return to my previous schedule.
Decided to share a few thoughts on outdoor break preparedness with you, my lovely readers. 😉 Since my breaks & lunch are largely spent outdoors it’s just logical to be ready for whatever the weather decides to do, lol. All of today’s selections come from Target.
1) Women‘s Fleece Top ($15)
2) C9 Champion® Women’s Premium Run Jacket ($19.98)
3) Women’s Rib Knit Trim Fleece Jacket – Merona™ ($39.99)
4) Mossimo Supply Co. Conductor Hat with Pocket ($9.99)
5) Women’s Straw Visor Hat ($9.99)
6) Women’s Solid Fedora with Contrast Bow Sash ($12.99)
7) totes Basic Stick Umbrella ($12.99)
8) Futai Clear Plastic P.O. E. Fabric Umbrella ($16.99)
9) totes Family Jumbo Automatic Umbrella ($19.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤