Sharon Stone is an intriguing public figure. She’s a champion of charitable causes & has even received the Peace Summit Award for her work with sufferers of HIV & AIDS. One cannot forget the controversies she sometimes creates about herself with poor research & occasional shocking remarks.
As a child she first came to my attention with her 1990 role in Total Recall. While I have to admit that the movie is very different from the short story We Can Remember It for You Wholesale, it is still very true to the author’s struggle to understand the nature of identity. It had a very powerful impact on me during my preteen years.
As you all no doubt anticipated, I made a few selections inspired by the oh so lovely Sharon Stone. Each part of today’s collection come from Billy the Tree, one of my favorite places to find jewelry on the internet. 🙂
1) Peacock Shell Fashion Wire Earrings ($11.95)
2) Two Tone French Wire Fashion Earrings with Crystal ($12.50)
3) Hammered Silver Tone Coil Fashion Earrings ($12.95)
4) 22″ Fashion Necklace with Hematite ($15.95)
5) 1928 Jewelry – Silver-Tone Black Large Pendant Necklace 16″Adj. ($18)
6) 40″ Ultra Long 18K Gold Plated Copper Necklace with Pink Agate ($18.95)
7) 16″ Rhodium Plated Necklace with Polished Bead 925 Sterling Silver ($19.95)
8) 1928 Jewelry – Silver-Tone Crystal Heart Pendant with Drop Necklace 16″ Adj. ($22)
9) 17″ + 1″ Stainless Steel & White Ceramic Rhodium Plated Necklace ($22.95)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤