She took the music scene by storm in 1983 with her first release She’s So Unusual. Becoming the first debut female album to chart four top 5 hits. Her style was wild & eccentric, becoming iconic in the ’80s. I’ve noted that the style has toned down a bit through the years while she continues to shine with inner light.
Cyndi has long been an activist for LGBT, as her sister is gay. She’s also a member of the Matthew Shepard Foundation & has campaigned for equal rights all over the world. Many of her songs are about acceptance, while one of them obviously addresses homophobia. A beautiful woman with a great belief in equality, I’ve always enjoyed her music.
I’ve made a few selections from Walmart based on her earlier & much wilder style presentation. 😉
1) Black and Silver-Tone Oval Beaded Stretch Fashion Bracelet ($5)
2) Zad Gold-Toned Metal Clear Glass Beaded Double or Triple Wrap 28″ Cord Bracelet ($9.79)
3) Orange Tiger Bracelet ($12.32)
4) Gold-Tone Tribal Turquoise and Gold Color Seed Bead Necklace ($5)
5) Gold-Tone Multi and Gold Color Seed Bead Long Necklace ($5)
6) Gold-Tone Turquoise and Gold Color Seed Bead Long Necklace ($5)
7) Gold-Tone Multi and Gold Color Seed Bead Long Layered Necklace ($7)
8) Gold-Tone Ivory and Gold Color Seed Bead Long Layered Necklace ($7)
9) 5-Row Lantern Bead Statement Necklace (19.88)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤