I had to do a post on the amazing Oprah Winfrey at some point. The purest embodiment of the American dream with her rags to riches story. She overcame such incredible hardship in her early life to become one of the richest people in North America.
Everyone knows about her deep sense of compassion toward her fellows with her dedication to philanthropic endeavors. Obama even gave her the Presidential Medal of Freedom! She is also incredibly beautiful with an impeccable sens of style. I’ve, of course, made a few selections based on her lovely fashion sense. Today’s collection comes from Billy the Tree which offers an amazing selection of jewelry.
1) Pear Shape Crystal and Acrylic Drop Fashion Earrings ($14.95)
2) Clear and AB Crystal Fashion Post Drop Earrings ($15.95)
3) Oxidized Fashion Post Earrings with Bead Drop ($16.75)
4) 1928 Jewelry – Silver-Tone Black Large Pendant Necklace 16″Adj. ($18)
5) 1928 Jewelry – Silver-Tone Filigree Necklace 16″Adj. ($18)
6) 1928 Jewelry – Silver-Tone Light Purple Pave Butterfly Necklace Pendant Necklace 16″Adj. ($20)
7) Pink Cultured Freshwater Pearl Stretch Bracelet ($7.50)
8) Two Tone Quatrefoil Fashion Bangle ($12.95)
9) Peach Enamel Fashion Bangle Bracelet ($13.95)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤