Who could forget the legendary Charlie’s Angels star Farrah Fawcett? She had some of the most beautiful & envied hair of all time, lol. I would also like to note that she had a supporting role in the sci/fi epic Logan’s Run (one of my little brother’s was named after that film).
Her life & career has so much greater meaning to so many who have benefited from her compassion, so far beyond the scope of Jill Monroe. After her starring role in The Burning Bed she helped organizations that work with battered women, which had an incredible impact on the lives of numerous women. When we lost her to cancer in 2009 part of her estate went to the formation of The Farrah Fawcett Foundation which funds cancer research & prevention.
I’ve made a few selections based on the jewelry styling of talented beauty. While her fashion sense had a certain amount of variability, she seemed to really enjoy the simpler necklaces so i have chosen to focus on that. All of today’s choice treasures were found at Walmart. 😉
1) Pink Flower Fashion Necklace (4.88)
2) Imitation Rhodium Crystal Accent Butterfly Pendant Necklace ($7.88)
3) Sterling Silver and 18kt Gold over Sterling Silver Twisted Box Chain Necklace ($9.23)
4) 35mm Simulated Green Coral Carved Rose Flower Pendant ($9.99)
5) CZ Sterling Silver Dragonfly Pendant ($10)
6) Truly Crystal Swarovski Silver-Tone Scallop Set Round Solitaire Pendant ($10)
7) Aquamarine and White CZ Sterling Silver Round Halo 6mm Pendant ($14.23)
8) 18 Inch Stainless Steel Rolo Box Chain Necklace with Lobster Clasp ($14.99)
9) Stunning 3.50 Ct Pear and Round Shape Cubic Zirconia CZ Pendant with 18″ Chain ($14.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤