Today’s highlighted star is the actress, singer & producer Alanis Morissette. My first encounters with her work began in the later mid 80s watching You Can’t Do That on Television. Since the mid 90s with the release of Jagged Little Pill almost everyone knows her for her music.
As with far too many young ladies, she struggled with eating disorders in her teens & early 20s. It is my hope that her struggle & recovery from this crisis will prove to be an inspiration to those suffering from a similar situation. In 2009 Alanis ran in a marathon to promote awareness for the National Eating Disorders Association, clearly trying to be that ray of hope for those involved in this struggle.
I have made a few lovely selections from Target that give off a similar vibe to the iconic style of this beautiful Canadian American.
1) Women’s Dangle Earring with Openwork Circle and Feather Casting Acrylic Stones and Beads ($7.99)
2) Women’s Multiple Strand Bracelet ($9.99)
3) Beaded Statement Necklace ($12.24)
4) Women’s 8 Other Reasons Metal Bracelet with Stones ($12.59)
5) Women’s Beaded Bracelet ($12.99)
6) Women’s Beaded Bracelets ($12.99)
7) Women’s Bangle Bracelets with Beads ($12.99)
8) Women’s Long Necklace ($16.99)
9) Women’s Metal Detail Necklace with Stone Detail ($16.99)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤