This beautiful woman started her film career in 1980, she had acted in television prior to that in shows like Fantasy Island & even auditioned to replace Kate Jackson on Charlie’s Angels, but she came into movies the year I was born, LOL.
You might be surprised to learn that she was in a cult when she was younger. The couple she followed put everyone on a vegetarian diet & believed that the ultimate attainment was to become breatharian, to live without the consumption of food or fluids. Her first husband helped her to find the strength to part from that path when he was researching for a role in Split Image. It just goes to show that it can be all too easy to fall in with the wrong people, I’m glad she managed to break free.
As expected, I was inspired to shop about & find some treasures in a similar style to the glamorous Michelle Pfeiffer. All of these selections are from Walmart. I noticed that there has a bit of redesign to their site while I was there, I also noticed that you can now do same day pickup for free on items that are in stock at your local store.
1) Silver Tone Stone and Crystal Drop Fashion Post Earrings ($4.39)
2) Sterling Silver 35mm Knife-Edge Hoop Earrings ($9.77)
3) Finesque Gold Overlay Diamond Accent Cross Dangle Earrings ($14.99)
4) Gold-Tone 7-Row Turquoise and Gold Color Seed Bead Necklace ($5)
5) Silver-Tone Turquoise Fashion Trio Statement Necklace ($7)
6) Silver-Tone Crystal Teardrop Fashion Necklace and Earring Set ($7.88)
7) Multi-Bezel Set Stone Necklace ($10)
8) Silver-Tone Jet Oval Statement Necklace ($10)
9) Genuine Pink Rose Quartz and Crazy Lace Agate Necklace ($10)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤