The alluring Stevie Nicks is known for her amazing singing & unique sense of style. She has been an icon of femininity throughout my life. Of course her musical career & at times turbulent love life are something of public record & I could not really write anything that is not generally known about her magnificent life. In 1975 she collaborated with the clothing designer Margi Kent to devise the unique stage appearance of the great Stevie Nicks. During her time with Fleetwood Mac she started wearing platform boots so she (5’1”) didn’t feel that she looked ridiculous standing next to Mick Fleetwood (6’6”), she even continued to wear them after they fell out of style to keep the added height.
The song Rhiannon is within the Rolling Stone’s top 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. I believe that the song represents a turning point in Stevie’s early career & what really had the public taking notice of her powerful vocals (not to mention song writing) Check out this 1976 performance of this iconic song:
As you no doubt expected, I’ve put together a few accessories based on the lovely style of the larger than life Stevie Nicks. These selections come from Amazon & all of them are not only budget friendly but have good ratings.
1) Lace Hollow Hook Floral Women Long Scarf Wrap Ladies Shawl Girls Large Silk Scarves ($3.14)
2) Modadorn Knitting Pattern triangle fashion shawl ($6.99)
3) Modadorn Spring/Summer Poncho Netting with Fringe Shawl ($8.99)
4) SUNNOW® Women’s Ladies Alloy Bohemian Triangle Bar Multilayer Pendant Strand Necklace ($3.99)
5) MJartoria I Love You to the Moon and Back Turquoise Beads Feather Anchor Pendant Choker Necklace Set ($3.99)
6) Psiroy Women’s Art Life Tree Glass Cabochon Bronze Chain Vintage Retro Choker Necklace ($4.98)
7) 1 Set 6PCS Punk Crystal Anchor Rivet Skull Midi mid Finger Tip Stacking Rings ($3.66)
8) Suns Vintage Retro Silver Elephant Joint Knuckle Nail Ring Set of 4 Rings ($2.99)
9) 5pcs Ring Set Rings VintageRetro Style Rhinestone Wings Flower Swallow Bowknot ($3.16)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤