I’m back to a Trek icon again. 😀 Marina Sirtis played Counselor Deanna Troi, on Star Trek The Next Generation. She was also a major influence on my younger years. It didn’t really matter that she had a funny run, she was radiantly beautiful. The character was also an empowered role model & definitely not as overbearing as her powerful mother.
While she is most known for her work on Star Trek, but she has gone on to land many more roles since then. I think personally the lesson I remember most from Deanna Troi, is that taking a moment to enjoy being a feminine, even down right girly & having strong emotions adds to a woman’s power. Naturally, I’ve selected a few pieces, this time from Walmart, that I think capture some of her essence.
1) Sterling Silver Hoops 1 Inch For Chandelier Earrings ($2.75)
2) ELYA Gold-Tone Stainless Steel High-Polished Hoop Earrings ($10)
3) Sterling Silver and 18kt Gold and Rose Over Sterling Silver Diamond Cut Hoop Earrings ($12.69)
4) Alexa Starr Silvertone Long Acrylic Bead Necklace ($11.04)
5) PalmBeach Jewelry Multi-Color Beaded Waterfall Necklace in Yellow Gold Tone ($17.99)
6) Alexa Starr Faceted Glass Twist Bead Long Necklace Black ($18.21)
This post contains affiliate links, should you choose to follow them to do your shopping I will earn a small commission on anything you may purchase. If you like this post you can subscribe by email, RSS, or Bloglovin’ with the appropriate buttons on this page. You could do me a huge favor & share this too. 😉 You can also give a like to my Facebook page & add Orbb’s Fashion to your GooglePlus circles. Follow me on Twitter @Orbb80 & Pinterest. 😉 As always I wish you, my wonderful readers, happy shopping! – Orbb ❤