As a child in the 80s I remember watching Charlie’s Angels, a lot. While much of the series just comes off as campy in this day & age it was acknowledged as influential enough for Hollywood to make a movie in 2003 & ABC to briefly try to reboot the series in 2011. For today’s post I’ve decided to go with Kate Jackson, a glamorous woman who was in the aforementioned series from from ’76 to ’79.
Television was a big influencer for my generation. I have fond memories of this & many other series. It might’ve been a bit silly, but it centered on powerful female characters who will not quickly be forgotten. What little girl doesn’t want womanly role models who can kick butt & still look fantastic? LOL
Wow, just look at that hair! I was also a little surprised to find that she’s an October baby, like myself, though I am a libra & she is a scorpio. Still it was a delightful discovery. Of course, Kate has so many more roles that she’s known for & quite a few of them are similar in their strength, but the little girl in me knows her mainly as Sabrina Duncan. Amazon.com & my links are affiliate in nature so I earn a small commission should you follow them & choose to make purchases.
1) “Happy” Multi-Layered Chain Statement Necklace ($3.98)
2) Braided Clutchless Hoop Earrings ($4.17)
3) Small Multi-Color Charm Gold-Tone Statement Necklace, 16″ + 3″ Extender ($5.65)
4) Stainless Steel Hoop Earrings ($6.76)
5) Solitaire Elegance: Sterling Silver Rhodium Nickel Finish and Cubic Zirconia Designer Inspired Pendant ($7)
6) Signature 1928 “Collection” Gold-Tone Chain Link Adjustable Necklace, 16″ ($8.44)
7) BCBGeneration Dream Mini Affirmation Necklace ($9)
8) Pave Accented Chain Link Necklace, 18″ + 3″ Extender ($9.69)
9) Napier “Global Beat” Silver-Tone Adjustable Frontal Link Necklace, 16″ ($9.85)