I would like to take a moment to thank Zwee_v for nominating me. Thank you very much!!! It can be hard being new to the blog scene to get a handle on things & I appreciate this opportunity to participate in the larger community.
Continuing the tradition, the rules are:
1) Link the person who nominated you
2) Answer their 11 questions
3) Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4) Dream up 11 questions for them
5) Notify your nominees via their social media or blogs
My Q&A from Zwee_v:
1) Why do you blog?
Being perfectly honest I initially started this blog to promote my jewelry boutique. I’ve always been something of a writer though for most mediums I am considered overly concise & blogging just feels right.
2) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Nope, because nope.
3) Night in or night out? Describe your ideal of either one.
Night in actually. Nothing better than chilling with my man, a bowl of popcorn & some movies.
4) Dream holiday destination?
Well, I’m both chronologically & spatially confused; I get lost very, very easily in unfamiliar settings so I’m a bit phobic of traveling from my comfort zone.
5) What would you do if you won £1 million?
First, I would faint, lol. When I finally came around I would do my best to come up with a responsible plan to help my family, give back to my community & try to grow what remains to a nice retirement cushion. 😉
6) Do you prefer hair up or hair down? Give an example for your answer.
Hmmmm, sometimes I like it down & other times I like it up. I do have a lot of hair so I always put it up when it’s hot, to avoid the blanket effect on the back of my neck, lol. When I put it up I like to get a bit creative with it, sometimes I pull it into a pony on the top of my head & braid it. That method was inspired by a style I saw Uhura wearing in an episode or 2 of the original Star Trek series, though I lack the length to pull it off as wondrously as she did. Yes, I’m a nerd like that, lol.
7) Any celeb icons?
The coolest one I happen to be looking at whenever I may be asked this question! I find inspiration everywhere 😀
8) List 3 of your favorite food/drinks.
Coffee, anything made from potato (not the sweet ones, I only like them in pie lol) & mildly sweetened good ‘ole southern ice tea with lemon.
9) Did you make any New Year resolutions?
Yes, I’m trying to be more active for my nerd lifestyle has me on my computer most of the time. So far I am making great strides unplugging & getting in some exercise. 😉
10) Fav makeup brand? Why?
I don’t really wear much makeup. I like a good scrub, an occasional mask, moisturizers & Burt’s Bees Lip Balm. My scrubs, masks & moisturizer brands vary as I have never fully settled on them specifically. Other than that I use makeup for cosplay & Halloween, which is more about getting the right colors than a brand. 😀
11) Dream job?
I enjoy what I’m doing now, selling jewelry & the more recent addition of blogging. I suppose the only job I would love more is playing video games for a living, lol.
1) Style Juicer
2) The Style Chronicles
3) Beauty Blunders and Other Wonders
4) Mermaid Waves
5) Style Rhapsody
6) Style High Street
7) Style Lab
8) Fashion’s Playground
9) Cosplay Blog… With a Brain
10) Glamour Duchess
11) Glamour & Geekery
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) Do you have a fave fashion line?
3) What’s your favorite movie?
4) What’s your fave retro look?
5) Who is your favorite author?
6) What’s your fave game?
7) What trends impress you the most?
8) Who are you biggest influences? (in anything)
9) What are your 3 favorite shows?
10) What kind of jewelry do you enjoy most?
11) Dreams for the future?
It’s been great writing this & I hope everyone I’ve nominated also enjoys it 😉 It can be a bit challenging to find 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers, I had to change several of my nominees a several times as others beat me to the punch 😀